And so does a ridiculous idea of a teenage muta--er, College going normal dude.
Midnight. Loafing around the internet looking for something to do. And then, it hit me squarely in the face. Blog! So here I am, with a deranged attempt to make one. I haven't the faintest idea how well this would work or how long it might last, but then again, its Midnight, and I honestly have nothing better to do at the moment. Who knows, this MIGHT become the world's most visited blog!... Yes smartass, it CAN also flop and fall to the ground, much like a wet sock. Oh well, so much for hope :).
Considering this is my first blog attempt thingy, pardon the mess of the whole damn thing :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
it CAN also flop and fall to the ground, much like a wet sock. Oh well, so much for hope :).
it already has :D
It has? O_O
I don't think its even started. lol.
xD I'm a newb at this, excuse the tardiness X_x
I absolutely love your blog & you should definitely write more... :)
Why thank you! Most of my writing is garbled nonsense fished out of my head, so a lil appreciation goes a long way :P
A little appreciation should also encourage you to write more!!!
Well.......sooo....
WRITE MORE!
How many hints do you need?
Post a Comment